complete mobile visualization system
- graphical editor
- Buttons can positioned freely and changed in size
- Symbols with color change, visible, etc.
- draw your own icons and create your own icon libraries
- Fixed-point and floating-point depiction
- Connecting to more PLCs
- and much more...
memory areas read / write
- input Peripherals (digital / analogous)
- output Peripherals (digital / analogous)
- data block
ISWvis Mobile supports input and output of
Data values in the following formats:
BIT, BYTE, INT, REAL, DINT, WORD, DWORD
ISWvis Mobile consists of two components: PC editor and Android App. Creating visualisations done comfortably with the PC editor for Windows. Here, the data points are defined and drawn images and dynamic visualization. From the editor, the finished visualization projects are transmitted via WLAN or USB on the Android device. The Android app is then the runtime for the visualization and allows the display and operation of the PLC data.
The Android app is also available in a free trial version available for the number of controls is limited to 10, and otherwise is fully functional.
The full version of the PC editor is free downloadable.
Mehr Infos in unserem Video